Sunday, October 4, 2009

a duck says moo

Sorry I did not update sooner! I finally figured out how to upload pictures on to this thing thanks to my friend Mallory!! Two weeks ago Ryan and I got our engagement pictures taken! We just got them back today and they look amazing!! Here is a little taste. We are so lucky to have such an amazing photographer, Josh Kirk. We are so excited with how they turned out. We have no clue how we are going to pick! We want all of them! You can check out the rest of the pictures at http://joshkirkphoto.zenfolio.com/p576026300. Last weekend my sister Taylor, her husband Barry and my nephew Lane went on a camping trip so Ryan and I got to spend the whole weekend with Miss Claire Avery Burson! We started off our Saturday by going to the Deanna Rose Farmstead. She LOVED it! She got to feed lots of goats, fish and ducks. She was so worn out! Every time we would ask her what a duck says she would say "Moo!". We had a blast with her but we all were very happy to see her parents when they came home! I think that is all for now! :)




































1 comment: