Friday, November 6, 2009

falling into fall...

Well, October came and went and we are now in November. I can't believe how much time flies. Sorry again for the delay in updating. October was a busy month. I have been incredibly stressed out with school and Ryan has been getting last minute projects and lessons before he graduates in December. We are both ready for Christmas break. I will be applying to 4 nursing schools this month so pray that I get in!

Wedding plans are going well. We have picked out the bridesmaid dresses and colors. The girls will be wearing a champagne colored dress with a chocolate brown sash around the waist. They are very cute. Also the boys will be in black tuxedos with chocolate brown vests and ties. We are planning on light pink flowers of some sort. It is coming along! I can't believe that the big day is in 6 months, 4 weeks, and 1 day. Things are defiantly starting to fall into place. It is amazing that this time next year I would have been married for 5 months!!!

Here are a couple pictures of the tuxedos and bridesmaid dresses. There is also one of my adorable nephew and niece at the pumpkin patch!! ENJOY! :)














No comments:

Post a Comment